Your use of s9home’s products, software, services and websites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and s9home. Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User", “Visitor” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean s9home.com and its affiliates.
Accepting the Terms
You can accept the Terms by:
• clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by s9home in the user interface for any Service; or
• By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that s9home will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with s9home. Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Terms for your records.
s9home.com reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Any such modifications or alterations shall be notified at the website and all users must comply with the new terms and conditions.
You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, s9home will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
Registration, Access and Exchange of Information
For certain services such as email, personal web pages, etc. registration by the visitor is required. To register for these services, you have to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You will also choose a password and user name which will be your email id. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site.
To access these services, you will be asked to enter your User Name and Password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
• Any other person sharing your account and Password;
• Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with s9home.com as users of the Site; or
• Access through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
If s9home.com reasonably believes that an account and password is being used / misused in any manner, s9home.com shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify s9home.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
s9home.com will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by s9home.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
Your passwords and account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to s9home for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify s9home immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
The User hereby consents, expresses and agrees that he/she has read and fully understands the Terms Service of s9home.com in respect of the Website. The user further consents that the terms and contents of such Terms Service are acceptable to him.
Part of the Site contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to s9home by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on s9home complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than s9home.com found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website. s9home reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
• Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
• Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
• Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
User Warranty and Representation
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by s9home.com.
Termination and Access Restriction
s9home.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
s9home.com reserves the right to charge listing/advertising/product usage fees as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the s9home.com Services. s9home.com further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the s9home.com Services.
Delivery of Services
All our services are online. No physical delivery will be carried out for any of the services purchased. Users will get an email once a service is purchased with instructions on how to go about availing them on the website. Our team of experts will assist you in providing a hassle free user experience.
All sales/purchase of services are final with no refund or exchange permitted. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the Site, money has been charged to your card or bank account without the delivery of the services, and then you may inform us by sending an email to email@example.com or an email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. s9home.com shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the service, then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited back to source of the payment. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
s9home.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but s9home.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall s9home.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
• The use or the inability to use the Services;
• Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
• Any other matter related to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website or service. Neither shall s9home.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, s9home.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond s9home.com’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless s9home.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by s9home.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms and for all the activities that occur through your account.
I knowledge that yoga competition carriers a potential risk of injury on the two participants during performance. I clarify that i am physically fit have been sufficiently to perform for ladies. Certify that i am not pregnant nor do carry any medical complication to perform. I knowledge that any injury or miss happening in the event during.my performance will be my/our self-responsibility neither organizer sponsor or volunteer will be liable for anything or children below 18 years for solo and group. I agree that participants carry a risk while performing therefore the undersigned parents /guardian / legal guardian hereby state that there will be no liability loss/ cost/ claim or damage on part of organizer volunteer/sponsor etc.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the website. s9home.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration to the forum under s9home.com is free. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. Although the administrators and moderators of s9home.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, s9home.com will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.
s9home.com reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
You agree that s9home may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Services.
Ending your relationship with s9home.com
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or s9home as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with s9home, you may do so by (a) notifying s9home at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all of the Services which you use, where s9home has made this option available to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to s9home’s address which is set out at the beginning of these Terms.
s9home may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
• you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
• s9home is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
• the partner with whom s9home offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with s9home or ceased to offer the Services to you; or
• The provision of the Services to you by s9home is, in s9home’s opinion, no longer commercially viable. When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and s9home have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of Indemnification and Governing Law shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.