This policy describes how s9home.com (also referred to as “s9home“, “we”, “our” or “us”) will make use of your data when you use the website https://www.s9home.com/ (“the Platform”).
The Platform is a gamified engagement, hiring and opportunity listing and hosting technology platform which enables clients to organize events and connects them with Participants/Candidates for providing them services through the Platform which include the following:
• Limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to clients to use the Platform to list, organize, conduct, and administer different kind of opportunities like quizzes, hackathons, simulations or any other event type available on the Platform and provide administrative features to interact with Participants;
• Limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to clients to use the Platform to hire and conduct the recruitment process like assessments, group discussions, interviews and anything else that is available as a service/product on the Platform and provide administrative features to interact with candidates;
• Enabling clients to promote, market and advertise their opportunities by creating a promotional page of their opportunity and to monetize their opportunity;
• Limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to Participants to register, interact, attend and participate in opportunities conducted by clients through the Platform, and/or
• Any other services ancillary to the above Services.
This policy applies to s9home’s contents, products, services and websites.
Opportunities shall mean public opportunities (which mean competitions, quizzes, hackathons, events in general, scholarships, Jobs, Internships, conferences, festivals, concerts, organised by the client with the intention of securing Candidates/Participants from the public at large) and private opportunities (which mean competitions, quizzes, hackathons, events in general, scholarships, Jobs, Internships, conferences, festivals, concerts, organized by the client for an identified group of Participants), collectively.
Opportunity Content shall mean any content of an opportunity, (verbal, written or in audio-visual form), including material, performance, presentation, reports, graphics, sounds, information and data such as messages or files used or shared or communicated while hosting the opportunity in case of a client and/or while participating in an opportunity, in case of a Participant/Candidate, as may be applicable.
Clients shall mean companies, institutes, businesses, organizations, (including authorised representatives of such companies, institutes, businesses, organisations) and individuals, who are registered on the Platform and who use the Platform to organise and host their opportunities.
Participants/Candidates shall mean individuals including authorised representatives of companies, institutes, businesses, organisations registered on the Platform, desirous of participating in an opportunity.
Information collection and use
We offer a number of services that require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Full name, image (profile picture), e-mail address, residential address (including post code, city, country), mobile/telephone number, login details (including username), title or designation, date of birth, gender, what are you doing, and name of the organisation, if applicable;
• Tracking information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and device ID when connected to the internet (including the operating system), your browser information, time zone setting and location, internet service provider, type of camera, microphone or speakers and other information associated with your interaction with the Platform such as details of your Platform usage for analytics, your browsing behavior and the pages you visit;
• Your responses to assessments like quizzes, hackathons, document submissions, simulation games, treasure hunt, case sim games, brand stories and any such gamified assessment for any opportunity or job listing;
• Your payment details and other information regarding payments you make available to us, where you buy a ticket (in case you are a Participant) or a subscription plan (in case you are a client, and you purchase a subscription plan made available by s9home to clients upon payment of subscription fees), as may be applicable;
• Your responses to various information capturing forms created by the client on the platform as part of the process/structure of the opportunity organised by the client;
• Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us;
• Information related to the browser or device you use to access our Platform; For use of some specific services, providing some specific personally identifiable information shall be compulsory/mandatory and some additional details might be added on top of the ones mentioned above.
s9home may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
s9home also automatically receives and records information on shared server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use s9home site services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and s9home site will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information. In particular: contact us section in each opportunity.
Email communication that you send us via the email links on the Site may be shared with company representatives, partners or employees. From time to time, we may send you service-related emails, such as a welcome email when you come in touch with the Site.
We use your email address and/or phone number to send you:
• Password reminder and registration confirmation
• Special offers
• Event based communications such as new event information, invites, reminders, etc. Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners. As regards special offers, newsletters, new event information, invites and reminders, you shall have the option to unsubscribe the same at our website.
We use your personal information to:
• Help us provide personalized features
• Tailor our sites to your interest
• To get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
• To provide the services requested by you
• To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
• Direct our efforts for product improvement
• Contact you as a survey respondent
• Notify you if you win any contest
• Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Information Sharing and Disclosure
s9home site will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. s9home will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
• We have your consent to share the information;
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• We need to share your information to the client for the opportunity in which you registered for participation;
• We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
• We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the s9home terms of service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes,such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us using the following details: email@example.com
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on our Platform. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Our Platform uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognize your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the Platform. The benefits of this are:
• You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the Platform.
• Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioral, analytics and preferences data.
s9home site allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Information shared by Participant/Candidate directly with the client
The client may request for certain information of the Participant/Candidate during an Event/Opportunity/Job organised by the client which is in addition to the information obtained by the Platform. Such information shared by Participants with clients may include certain special categories of information such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a person, data concerning health or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation. Please note that any such information shared by the Participant with the client is being provided directly by Participant to client and s9home and/or Platform is in no manner involved in such sharing of information. s9home shall in no manner be responsible and/or liable for the use, misuse, or treatment of such information and this Privacy Notice does not govern any such information shared by the Participant/Candidate with the Client.
During the course of our Services, we will transfer your personal data to India. However, depending on the location of the organizer, your data may be transferred to other countries as well.
s9home.com may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of customized content and advertising.
I knowledge that yoga competition carriers a potential risk of injury on the two participants during performance. I clarify that i am physically fit have been sufficiently to perform for ladies. Certify that i am not pregnant nor do carry any medical complication to perform. I knowledge that any injury or miss happening in the event during.my performance will be my/our self-responsibility neither organizer sponsor or volunteer will be liable for anything or children below 18 years for solo and group. I agree that participants carry a risk while performing therefore the undersigned parents /guardian / legal guardian hereby state that there will be no liability loss/ cost/ claim or damage on part of organizer volunteer/sponsor etc.
Your s9home account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in both the GDPR and in the Data Protection Act 2018. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
For registering on the Platform by setting up and creating an account and to attend events, you will be required to provide us with certain mandatory information, which we will indicate in the form/ against the fields of information to be filled by you. Further, when you purchase a ticket or a subscription plan, as the case may be, your payment details are required to be mandatorily provided: if relevant data is not provided, then we will not be able to let you create an account, attend the Events or provide you with the Services you requested, as the case may be. All other provision of your information is optional.
We generally retain your personal data as long as you keep your account open or as needed to provide you Services and for a period of 5 (five) years after you have requested that your account is closed or if it’s been inactive for 5 (five) years. This includes data you or others provided to us and data generated or inferred from your use of our Services.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data so that we can respect your request in future.
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract or for a competition, we keep the data for 6 (six) years from your last interaction with us.